- The Magic Tube cannot work with magnetic ballasts.
- Designed to operate on existing ballasts with input voltage of AC120-277V, AC347V.
- Plastic housing and aluminum.
- Stable lumen output for different ballast brands with different ballast factors.
- THD less than 20%, Power factor more than 0.95.
- No UV emission.
- Reduces energy consumption up to 50%.
- Rated life far in excess of T8 fluorescent to minimize labor and cost to replace burned out fluorescent tubes.
- Contains no hazardous materials to eliminate disposal cost.
- Life Span: 50,000 Hours
- Efficiency: l30 lm/W
- Certificates: UL, cUL, RoHS
LED Magic Tube
The Magic Tube, which can work only with compatible ballasts, is a replacement for fluorescent T8 lamps.